Glass bottles are the main category in cosmetic packaging materials. They are mainly used in skin care products (creams, lotions), perfumes, essential oils and nail polishes. The capacity is small, and the capacity larger than 200 ml is rarely used for cosmetics. The glass bottle is divided into a wide-mouth bottle and a narrow-mouth bottle. The solid paste is generally a wide-mouth bottle. It should be distributed with an aluminum cover or a plastic cover. The bottle cover can be used for color injection and the like; emulsion or water-based paste The body generally uses a narrow-mouth bottle, which should be equipped with a pump head. If the cover is equipped with a inner plug, the water agent is equipped with a small hole and a inner plug, and the thicker emulsion is equipped with a large-pore inner plug. In this issue, we mainly talk about the basic quality requirements of glass bottles.
First, the appearance quality requirements
1. Foreign matter: no rust, oil, or water stains are difficult to erase. No foreign matter such as paper dust, insects, hair, broken glass, metal, or a lot of dust is
allowed in the bottle.
2. No big mouth and small mouth for same bottle, no cracks, damage, burrs; no obvious skew or displacement of the bottleneck, affecting filling and
3.Thread must be smooth and flat, no deformation, defects, roughness
4.Clamping line: no prominent, double clamping line misalignment and sharp burrs, etc. affect safety and compatibility
5. Vertical: the bottom of the bottle has no uneven deformation and affects the stability.
6. Bottle body: the thickness is within the range, and the thickness is not less than 1.5mm. There should be no cracks and breakage on the bottle.
7. Different color spots: The main viewing surface may be less than 0.5 mm I or 2 non-focus points but do not affect the LOGO and layout; non-main viewing surface may be less than 0.5 mm 2 or 3 non-focus points but do not affect the layout.
8. Bubbles: The main view allows 1 or 2 bubbles ≤0.5 mm but does not affect the LOGO and layout; non-main view allows less than 3 bubbles ≤1 mm and does not affect the layout; but does not allow broken bubbles.
9. Sand point: The main face allows ≤0.5 mm I or 2 sand hole but not shadow LOGO and layout; non-main face allows ≤1 mm less than 3 sand hole and does not affect the layout.
Second, Requirements for surface treatment and graphic printing
1. Printing Quality: The content, font, deviation, color and size of the design and text shall be in accordance with the standard sample and the design or font
shall be neat and clear No obvious font and die, chromatic aberration, displacement, burrs, overprinter, etc.
2.Printing position: less than 30ml, the upper and lower offset allowed ± 0.5mm, the left and right tilt deviation ± 0.25mm; more than 30ml the upper and
lower offset allowed ± 0.75mm, the left and right tilt deviation ± 0.25mm.
3. Printing, bronzing and spraying strength: Test with 3M810 adhesive tape, no obvious falling off (the font is allowed to fall off slightly, but does not affect
reading) ; if necessary, use Baige, content smear, alcohol resistance, friction test, no obvious abnormal requirements
4. Frosting requirements: the thickness is moderate, the position of the sand is generally not raised to the bottom of the thread, not lower than the neck and
the bottle body junction. The front of the bottle is not allowed to have bright spots, the side not allowed more than 5points of the highlight ≤0.8 mm. The the side not allowed more than 5 points of the highlight ≤1.0m
5. Plating / spray adhesion: Using a box cutter, draw 4 ~ 6 squares about 0.2 cm in length on the plating / spraying part (scratch the plating / spraying coating
can be done) , stick it on the squares with 3M-810 tape for 1 minute, then tear it off with 45 ~ 90 angle by force No sloughing off.
6. Soak the glass bottle in a 50% alcohol container for 2 hours without any abnormality.
Third, Structure and function requirement of glass bottle
1. Material: the material requirement of glass bottle is in accordance with the standard samples,
2. Measurement: the important dimensions such as the outer diameter of the bottle body, the inner and outer diameter of the bottle mouth, the bottle
height, the outer diameter of the screw thread and the thickness of the bayonet are measured with Vernier Calipers and height rulers with a minimum scale of 0.01 mm. The measurement results must meet the requirements of the drawing.
3. Air tightness requirements: fill the product with water, lay it (or invert) on the absorbent white paper in the vacuum box. Vacuuming for 15 minutes, the loss rate is not larger than 0.5%. The vacuum box pressure refers to the product material is the ordinary material body -0.06MPa, and the product material contains the volatile component: -0.08MPa.
Fourth, physical and chemical performance standards
1.Inspection item inspection requirements
2.Heavy metal content lead, cadmium, mercury and total hexavalent chromium content of less than 200 mg / KG, free of arsenic
3.Internal stress ≤3 Grade
4.Thermal shock resistance 42°C
5.Internal surface water resistance HC3
6.Impact resistance 0.6J
Fifth,Content requirements. Measure a certain amount of water with a measuring cylinder and fill it to the shoulder of the bottle to calculate whether it meets the requirement of net content. If necessary, test it with the actual content Must be greater than 105% of the marked value of the product.
Sixth, compatibility requirements. Bottle and CAP (nozzle) , gasket, inner plug (inner bowl) need to cooperate smoothly, not too tight, loose, crooked head, sliding teeth phenomenon; the distance between bottle and CAP (nozzle) is between 0.3-0.8 mm
Post time: Sep-05-2019